Costs of services
In the European Union (EU) territory all outgoing calls are rated on the per-second basis in accordance with formula “30+1 sec” meaning that the first 30 seconds will be charged as a block, after which the per-second rating will follow. In all other cases the rating step is per-minute.
- Incoming calls from Latvia – shows the per-minute cost of an incoming call from Latvia in the country of your stay (Only for tariff №2).
- Incoming calls – shows the per-minute cost of an incoming call in the country/territory of your stay (From other countries, except Latvia).
- Outgoing calls – shows the per-minute cost of an outgoing call to the country of the destination subscriber from the country of your stay.
- Outgoing calls between Novikontas Connect (only for tariff №2) – shows the per-minute cost of an outgoing call to the country of the Novikontas Connect destination subscriber from the country of your stay.
Important! Calls beyond the following countries will be charged at standard rates.
All intranet calls within European Union will be rated in acordance with Eurotariff – 0,17 EUR /min for outgoing calls.
- SMS – shows the cost of sending a text message from the country of your stay.
SMS sending between European Union countries (EU) is rated in acordance with Eurotariff – 0,06 EUR per SMS.
SMS sending from SIM Menu is rated in accordance with fixed tariff – 0.10 EUR per SMS.
- GPRS Internet – shows the cost of the data transfer via GPRS. The rating step in EU is 1 KB, is other countries – 10 Kb.